08.12.2016Dr. Kirill Zimarin reelected to the Presidency of the Association of International Banks in Cyprus
05.12.2016RCB Bank: Another distinction by the Pan Cyprian Volunteerism Council for its CSR program
01.12.2016The CEO of RCB Bank underlines the need for the banking system to support the recovery of economy
RCB Telephone Banking
RCB Telephone Banking gives you access to information about your accounts and the opportunity to carry out a range of banking transactions remotely from anywhere in the world by phone.
The service is provided by a dedicated team, in English, Greek and Russian. RCB Telephone Banking can be reached at the following numbers:
+357 25 355722 (for calls from abroad)
800 00 722 (toll-free in Cyprus)
800 62 722 (toll-free in Luxembourg)
8 800 100 7722 (toll-free in Russia)
- The Bank’s products and services, as well as the terms and conditions of their provision;
- Addresses and working hours of the Bank’s branches and ATMs;
- Actual balances on accounts and banking cards;
- History and current status of transactions;
- The amount of credit limit used on your card;
- Deposits and relevant interest rates;
- Current loan balances and repayment schedules;
- Currency conversion rates.
- Transfers between your accounts;
- RCB card replenishment;
- Currency conversion;
- Transfer of funds to the accounts of other RCB clients from a previously established list of beneficiaries;
- Increasing or decreasing the amount of a fixed-term deposit.
- Activating or blocking an RCB card;
- Changing your daily limits and/or cash withdrawal limits on either your main or supplementary card;
- Modifying the settings for SMS alerts on RCB cards;
- Assistance with other issues related to products and services of the Bank;
- Leaving your comments and/or suggestions on the quality of service at the Bank.
- Two-level customer authentication system guarantees absolute safety and confidentiality of client data. The same credentials are used for authorization in RCB Telephone Banking as in RCB Online Banking.
- Apart from a wide range of transactions, RCB Telephone Banking offers you expert assistance with many other matters relating to the Bank’s services.
- There is no need to visit a branch of the Bank. RCB Telephone Banking enables you to obtain financial information and carry out banking transactions by telephone from anywhere in the world.
- RCB Telephone Banking is available at no extra charge to any of the Bank’s clients who have applied for access to RCB’s remote services. Toll-free telephone lines are provided for Cyprus, Luxembourg and Russia.
Comprehensive information support on:
Transactions available through RCB Telephone Banking:
Saving you time
No extra costs
- 6-digit User ID;
- 6-digit Password (PIN);
- One Time Password (OTP) generated with a token.
- Application for RCB Electronic Banking Services;
- Application for Remote Identification.
RCB Telephone Banking is offered as part of remote banking services, which include RCB Online Banking and RCB Telephone Banking.
The same credentials are used to authenticate the client both in RCB Telephone Banking and RCB Online Banking:
To obtain the credentials and a token to generate one time passwords (OTP), you simply submit the following applications to the Bank:
You can get access to the full range of RCB Telephone Banking services after going through a process of authentication: calling one of the phone lines and entering your User ID and Password (PIN) with the help of an interactive voice menu and tone input via the keypad of your phone.
Once authentication is successfully completed, your call will be put through to an employee of the Bank who will provide all the necessary information and help you to carry out the transaction you have in mind.
To activate the banking transactions mode (transfers, currency conversion and deposit management) as well as to confirm each transaction, you will need to additionally enter an OTP.
Please note that you can make transfers in favour of other RCB customers through the RCB Telephone Banking system only if these customers have been previously included into your Beneficiaries’ List. You can add new beneficiaries to the list through RCB Online Banking.