RCB Bank Ltd has correspondent banking relationships spanning several dozen banks across Europe, Russia and countries of the CIS. This means it can process a significant volume of its clients’ international transactions in real time via the SWIFT system.
Working hours for processing of payment orders:
- For Euros, Great Britain Pounds, Swiss Francs and Russian Roubles – from 08:30 to 13:00;
- For US Dollars – from 08:30 to 16:00 Cyprus time;
Charges for outward SWIFT payments :
- 0,1% for Euros (min. 43 EUR - max. 155 EUR) within RCB Gold package;
- 0,3% for Euros (min. 43 EUR - max. 200 EUR) within RCB Classic package;
- Competitive charges for payments;
- There is no additional charge for urgent payments – payments are processed the same day;
- Payment orders are also accepted via fax.