Debit cards give you access to funds you have placed with the Bank, whenever you want, wherever you are in the world. The Bank’s debit cards are your convenient payment instrument, allowing you to make everyday purchases. With debit cards, you can conveniently and securely:
- Pay for goods and services in shops, cafes, restaurants and other outlets;
- Place orders on the internet;
- Travel in comfort, book hotels, flights and other services. No need to worry about changing currency or carrying cash across borders – the Bank automatically converts a transaction from any currency into your card account’s currency, and the balance on a debit card does not need to be declared at the border;
- Ensure that the balance of your card account at the Bank remains confidential — when you use your card to pay, noone can identify the balance on the account. This means you can use your account to access significant levels of funds without having to carry cash.
|Main debit card's annual fee
|Main debit card's annual fee (second and each consecutive card)||20 EUR||20 EUR|
|Supplementary debit card's annual fee||Free
first and second card
third and each consecutive card
|Issuance of Visa Gold card (one-off payment)||Issued by default||50 EUR|
|Urgent card and PIN production (next business day)||10 EUR||15 EUR|
|Commission for cash withdrawals from the ATMs of the Bank||Free||Free|
|Commission for cash withdrawals from the ATMs of other banks in Cyprus||Free
1% (min. 1 EUR)
fourth transaction and each consecutive
2% (min. 2 EUR)
third transaction and each consecutive
|Commission for cash withdrawals from the ATMs outside Cyprus||2,5% (min. 2,5 EUR)||3% (min. 3 EUR)|
|Commission for cash withdrawals from the cash points of other Banks||2,5% (min. 2,5 EUR)||3% (min. 3 EUR)|
|Foreign exchange commission
(for non-Euro transactions)
|2% on transaction amount||2,9% on transaction amount|
|Card and PIN mailing to client’s address (by courier)||70 EUR||70 EUR|
|Daily transaction limit (set by default and may be changed upon client request)||10.000 EUR||3.000 EUR|
|Daily cash withdrawal limit from the ATMs of the Bank||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR|
|Daily cash withdrawal limit (set by default and may be changed upon client request)||1.000 EUR||1.000 EUR|
|Daily limit for card not present transactions (internet purchases and other card not present transactions) - set by default and may be changed upon client request||10.000 EUR||3.000 EUR|
|Monthly limit for card not present transactions (internet purchases and other card not present transactions) for сards with no SMS-Notice service activation - set by default and may be decreased upon client’s request||200 EUR||200 EUR|
1ATM cash withdrawals are calculated per month per account regardless the number of cards linked to the account.
- A flexibility that allows you to adjust daily limits on card transactions quickly in order to purchase big-ticket items;
- Competitive commissions and charges;
- The RCB Club programme gives you discounts and benefits when you pay for goods and services using a debit card issued by the Bank.
The contactless sticker rcb2pay is a convenient means of payment and an alternative to banking cards. It allows for quick payments in a convenient and secure way.
The contactless sticker rcb2pay is as an additional payment tool which can be issued with your RCB Visa debit card. The contactless sticker provides access to your main card account. You can use rcb2pay for non-cash purchases in retail outlets, but it cannot be used for online payments or for withdrawing cash. Depending on your financial needs, you can set a daily transaction limit for rcb2pay by contacting RCB Telephone Banking: 800 00 722 (toll-free in Cyprus),
+357 25 355722 (for calls from abroad) or 8 800 100 7722 (toll-free in Russia).
Commissions and charges
|rcb2pay annual fee||Free first card
second and each consecutive card
|rcb2pay re-issue / replacement fee||Free||7,50 EUR|
|Daily transaction limit (set by default and may be changed upon client's request)||500 EUR||500 EUR|
How to use
rcb2pay stickers have the same advantages as the contactless RCB Visa cards. In other words, you can make purchases in less than a second at all point-of-sale terminals featuring the contactless symbol.