08.12.2016Dr. Kirill Zimarin reelected to the Presidency of the Association of International Banks in Cyprus
05.12.2016RCB Bank: Another distinction by the Pan Cyprian Volunteerism Council for its CSR program
01.12.2016The CEO of RCB Bank underlines the need for the banking system to support the recovery of economy
Using RCB cards to pay utility bills
A debit or credit card RCB card is easy, secure and convenient to pay for utilities such as fixed-line and mobile communications, internet access and television packages, and even make many other payments online.
RCB Bank Ltd bank card provides a number of significant advantages and conveniences:
- You save money and time, because you do not need to visit a company's office or stand in a queue to settle a bill;
- Bill can be paid at your own convenience since you are not reliant on the working hours of utilities and service providers;
- A payment is processed quickly – as soon as you pay a bill, you will receive confirmation of the payment.
Once you have registered with JCC Smart payment portal, you can pay for the following remotely:
- Common expences;
- Electricity and water supplies;
- Mobile and internet communications;
- Road Tax;
- Invoices from schools and other educational establishments;
- Payments to insurance companies;
- State and municipal services;
- Other payments.
The list of available services is constantly expanding. You can obtain a full list at the JCC Smart website.