Opening a current account grants a client access to all of the Bank’s products and services.
RCB Bank Ltd provides its clients the opportunity to open current accounts in various currencies, including Russian roubles, US Dollars, Euros and Great Britain Pounds. Clients may open several accounts in different currencies. The Bank gives clients the opportunity to open joint accounts for several beneficiaries.
Main features of RCB Bank Ltd current accounts
- Opening of 3 accounts in various currencies within RCB Gold package - free;
- Opening one euro denominated account within RCB Classic package - free;
- Clients may open separate euro accounts for transactions involving a chequebook;
- Opening an account allows clients to apply for access to the Bank's remote banking services: RCB Online Banking and RCB Telephone Banking. Both facilities are available to clients without charge).
RCB Bank Ltd clients have access to a wide range of over the counter operations at the Bank’s branches.
- Clients may withdraw cash sums of up 10.000 EUR the same day free of charge;
- A charge of 0,1% is levied on all withdrawals exceeding 10.000 EUR and 0,5% for withdrawals in other currencies (min. 5 EUR).
- Clients may top up their accounts free of charge by making a cash deposit;
- Clients may top up their own accounts as well as accounts opened in the name of another beneficiary;
- If a client wishes to make a deposit of cash for an amount above 15.000 Euros or the equivalent in another currency, the client is required to complete a form confirming the origin of the funds. In order to process the transaction, the Bank has the right to require the depositor to provide additional documentary confirmation of the origin of these funds.
- Clients may deposit cheques or Banker's drafts denominated in Euro, drawn on RCB Bank Ltd or another local bank into an account held at the Bank.
Foreign exchange operations
- The Bank carries out over the counter foreign exchange operations at the Bank's internal exchange rate;
- EUR, USD, GBP and RUB are available for over counter foreign exchange operations;
- Over the counter foreign exchange operations do not require the opening of an account.