RCB Gold and RCB Classic Packages
RCB Bank Ltd has introduced two new comprehensive banking packages: RCB Gold and RCB Classic, offering the Bank’s individual clients greater flexibility in managing their funds.
Choose the package that best suits your financial needs.
RCB Gold offers exclusive access to the Bank’s premium products and services. RCB Gold is designed for clients that need a wide range of services and/or perform a large number of banking transactions. For a monthly fee of 12 Euros, a client is granted access to the full range of the Bank’s premium products and services at preferential rates. RCB Gold is the premium package for day-to-day banking.
Features of RCB Gold package:
- Relationship maintenance fee – 12 Euros per month.
- Free services:
- Issuing of main and supplementary banking cards (debit and/or credit card);
- Issuing of cheque books and/or banker’s drafts in Euro;
- Creating or amending standing orders;
- Opening of an unlimited number of accounts in various currencies.
- Free and/or preferential rate transactions:
- Free outward SEPA transfers;
- Free internal transfers between a client’s accounts within the Bank;
- Preferential rate for outward SWIFT payments.
- Access to the Bank’s entire line of fixed term deposits.
RCB Classic – pay for the Bank’s products and services as and when used. RCB Classic does not impose a monthly relationship maintenance fee or charges for the main RCB debit card. Other products or services are charged only if used. RCB Classic provides a path into the world of high quality banking services.
Features of RCB Classic package:
- No relationship maintenance fee.
- If the average monthly balance on a client’s accounts (including any fixed term deposits) is under 5.000 Euros and the total monthly purchase turnover on all banking cards is below 500 Euros, a monthly charge of 5 Euros applies.
- Free services:
- Issuing of a main debit card;
- Opening one Euro denominated account.
- Access to a wide range of Bank’s products or services charged as per current Commissions and Charges.
- Access to the Bank’s entire line of fixed term deposits, except the Flexibility scheme.