Using RCB cards to pay utility bills
A debit or credit card RCB card is easy, secure and convenient to pay for utilities such as fixed-line and mobile communications, internet access and television packages, and even make many other payments online.
RCB Bank Ltd bank card provides a number of significant advantages and conveniences:
- You save money and time, because you do not need to visit a company's office or stand in a queue to settle a bill;
- Bill can be paid at your own convenience since you are not reliant on the working hours of utilities and service providers;
- A payment is processed quickly – as soon as you pay a bill, you will receive confirmation of the payment.
Once you have registered with JCC Smart payment portal, you can pay for the following remotely:
- Common expences;
- Electricity and water supplies;
- Mobile and internet communications;
- Road Tax;
- Invoices from schools and other educational establishments;
- Payments to insurance companies;
- State and municipal services;
- Other payments.
The list of available services is constantly expanding. You can obtain a full list at the JCC Smart website.