13.04.2017RCB Bank Ltd holiday schedule
10.04.2017RCB Bank Ltd General Terms and Conditions Update
10.04.2017RCB Bank offers support to multiple sclerosis patients
RCB Bank Ltd provides access to a wide range of securities on all the world's major trading floors, and also offers services for the structuring of complex transactions, purchasing of shares, acquiring a share in the capital of companies.
The Bank employs state of the art infrastructure designed to provide quick and efficient client-focused brokerage service to investors.
The Bank provides investment services and activities to investors considered to be Professional investors or Eligible Counterparties in accordance with the MiFID categorization rules.
On matters relating to the categorization of clients, as well as to obtain more information about the Bank’s investment products and services, please contact your personal manager at one of the Bank’s branches, or RCB Telephone Banking.
- Trading of securities: equities and bonds issued by Russian and international issuers, ADR, GDR, ETF, structured products etc.;
- Operation time for clients’ instructions: 09:00 – 17:30 Cyprus time;
- Russian, English and Greek speaking investment services professionals;
- Special tariffs for large transactions.
|Less than 10m USD1||0,125% (min. 150 USD)1|
|More than 10m USD1||0,0625%|
|Less than 100.000 USD1||0,25% (min. 200 USD)1|
|100.000 — 999.999 USD1||0,20%|
|1m — 10m USD1||0,15%|
|More than 10m USD1||Individual|
|REPO for bonds and equities|
|For period less than 45 days||0,25% p.a.|
|For periods 45-180 days||0,50% p.a.|
1Or equivalent in applicable currency.
- Access to a wide range of financial instruments traded on Russian and international financial markets, via the Bank’s wide network of partners on all of the world’s key trading floors;
- Competitive tariffs and individual approach;
- Modern infrastructure for brokerage operations on the FOREX market, with securities and for REPO transactions;
- The opportunity to conclude REPO deals for securities deposited with the Bank, in order to attract short-term finance.