The Bank has correspondent banking relationships spanning several dozen banks across Europe, Russia and countries of the CIS. This means it can process a significant volume of its clients’ international transactions in real time via the SWIFT system.
- Working hours for the processing of payment orders:
- for Euros, Great Britain Pounds, Swiss Francs and Russian Roubles – from 08:30 to 13:00, Cyprus time;
- for US Dollars – from 08:30 to 16:00, Cyprus time;
- Charges for outward SWIFT transfers:
- 0,15% for EUR (min. 35 EUR - max. 250 EUR).
- There are no additional charges for urgent payments – payments are processed the same day;
- Competitive charges for transfers;
- An extensive range of functions for processing payments through RCB Online Banking;
- Payment orders are also accepted via fax.