08.12.2016Dr. Kirill Zimarin reelected to the Presidency of the Association of International Banks in Cyprus
05.12.2016RCB Bank: Another distinction by the Pan Cyprian Volunteerism Council for its CSR program
01.12.2016The CEO of RCB Bank underlines the need for the banking system to support the recovery of economy
The Bank has correspondent banking relationships spanning several dozen banks across Europe, Russia and countries of the CIS. This means it can process a significant volume of its clients’ international transactions in real time via the SWIFT system.
- Working hours for the processing of payment orders:
- for Euros, Great Britain Pounds, Swiss Francs and Russian Roubles – from 08:30 to 13:00, Cyprus time;
- for US Dollars – from 08:30 to 16:00, Cyprus time;
- Charges for outward SWIFT transfers:
- 0,15% for EUR (min. 35 EUR - max. 250 EUR).
- There are no additional charges for urgent payments – payments are processed the same day;
- Competitive charges for transfers;
- An extensive range of functions for processing payments through RCB Online Banking;
- Payment orders are also accepted via fax.