Opening a current account grants a client access to all the bank’s products and services.
RCB Bank Ltd offers current accounts in various currencies, including Roubles, US dollars, Euros and Great Britain pounds. Clients may open several accounts in different currencies. The bank also offers the opportunity to open joint accounts on behalf of several beneficiaries.
Main features of RCB Bank Ltd accounts
- There is no charge for opening an account;
- The quarterly account maintenance fee is 50 EUR or equivalent in applicable currency;
- Clients may open separate euro accounts for transactions involving a chequebook;
- The charge for maintaining an account does not depend on the number of accounts opened in the name of a specific client;
- Opening an account allows clients to apply for access to the Bank’s remote banking services: RCB Online Banking and RCB Telephone Banking. Both facilities are available to clients without charge.
Clients of RCB Bank Ltd have access to a wide range of over the counter services at the Bank’s branches.
- Clients may withdraw cash sums of up to 10.000 EUR (or equivalent in another currency) a day free of charge;
- A commission of 0,1% is charged for withdrawals exceeding 10.000 EUR and 0,5% for withdrawals in other currencies (min. 5 EUR) a day.
- Clients may top up their accounts free of charge by making a cash deposit;
- Clients may top up their own accounts as well as accounts opened in the name of another beneficiary;
- If a client wishes to make a deposit of cash for an amount above 15.000 Euros or the equivalent in another currency, the client is required to complete a form, confirming the origin of the funds. In order to process the transaction, the Bank has the right to require the depositor to provide additional documentary confirmation of the origin of these funds.
- Clients may deposit cheques or Banker's drafts denominated in Euro, drawn on RCB Bank Ltd or another local bank into an account held at the Bank.
Foreign exchange operations
- The Bank carries out over counter foreign exchange operations at the Bank's internal exchange rate;
- EUR, USD, GBP and RUB are available for over counter foreign exchange operations;
- Over counter foreign exchange operations do not require the opening of an account.