RCB Bank Ltd offers the ancillary service of safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services for clients’ securities. RCB cooperates with major global securities depositaries such as Euroclear and Clearstream, with which it has concluded interdepositary agreements. Accounting for securities issued by Russian institutions is conducted in cooperation with JSC Bank VTB’s depositary.
- Safekeeping and custodian accounting of clients’ securities;
- Regular reports and statements on clients’ securities portfolios;
- Receiving and distributing dividends, coupons and other income from corporate actions;
- Informing clients of corporate actions on the basis of notifications received from third-party depositaries.
- The possibility to conclude a custody agreement dedicated only to safekeeping of securities under custody of RCB Bank Ltd;
- Competitive tariffs and individual approach.