Account opening for corporate clients
Opening an account for corporate clients takes just one or two business days from the moment the full set of required documents is submitted and AML procedures are completed in accordance with the Bank’s requirements.
RCB Bank Ltd strictly complies with the anti-money laundering legislation. In accordance with the legal requirement “Know Your Client” (KYC), the Bank must:
- Understand the main areas of the company’s business, know the actual and registered address of its office, the number of its employees, etc.;
- Obtain information about the sources of its funds, the account’s annual turnover, types of transactions envisaged, countries involved in the transactions, etc.;
- Identify the beneficial owners of the business (individuals).
Procedures for opening an account for corporate clients at the Bank involve:
- A face-to-face meeting between a representative of the Bank and the company’s beneficial owner;
- Submission of documents in accordance with the Bank’s requirements;
- Filling in an application form as provided by the Bank;
- Disclosure of information on the sources of funds in a format as required by the Bank.