13.04.2017RCB Bank Ltd holiday schedule
10.04.2017RCB Bank Ltd General Terms and Conditions Update
10.04.2017RCB Bank offers support to multiple sclerosis patients
Making a complaint
At RCB Bank Ltd, we care about our clients and aim to maintain high standards of customer service. We are always monitoring our own performance and looking for ways to improve client satisfaction.
Even with the best of intentions, we know things can go wrong. If that happens, we encourage our clients to advise us of their complaints, so that we have an opportunity to put matters right and resolve any concerns as quickly as possible.
So, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service, or if you feel we have treated you unreasonably, or if you feel you know how we can improve our standard of service in some way, please let us know as soon as possible. Your views are important to us and your feedback is key to improving the products and services we offer.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products, please contact us as soon as possible as follows:
- At any RCB branch.
- Contact one of our dedicated staff or your account manager by calling RCB Telephone Banking.
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By mail at 2 Amathountos Street, PO Box 56868, 3310 Limassol, Cyprus;
- By fax at +357 25 342192.
If you are an existing customer and use RCB Online Banking service, the quickest way is to complete a “Compose a message to the bank” form to send us an email once you have logged on.
In order to resolve your complaint, it is important that you give us as much information as possible. When you contact us, please provide us with as much of the following information as you can:
- Your name and surname;
- The date of the incident(s);
- The details of the incident(s) and the nature and reason for your complaint;
- Documentary evidence including supporting documents, if any;
- Contact details - your phone number or other preferred method of contact. If you wish to be called only at certain hours, please let us know.
If the complaint relates to an employee of the Bank:
- The name of the employee involved in the incident.
Once we receive this information, we will be able to investigate your complaint and work towards a resolution. Your client manager will inform you of the result within 14 working days.
Whatever your reason for contacting us, we will take the matter seriously and handle it with the utmost confidence.
Not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint?
If you are an individual, or a legal entity, trust or charitable entity that can be categorised as a consumer under the legislation governing the creation and operation of an Alternative Dispute Resolution framework in Cyprus (Financial Ombudsman), you are entitled to escalate a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman if the solution or action taken/provided by the Bank is not to your satisfaction.
A complaint to the Financial Ombudsman should be filed within 3 months from the receipt of the response from the Bank if you are not satisfied with the resolution or if the Bank does not respond at all.
The Financial Ombudsman can be contacted at:
- Address: Office of the Commissioner for Administration, Era House, Diagorou 2, 1097 Nicosia
- Phone: +357 22601213
- Fax: +357 22672881
Financial Ombudsman Online Complaint Form: www.financialombudsman.gov.cy/forc/forc.nsf/page15_gr/page15_gr?OpenDocument